Personal Identification Information
At times we may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of way. This includes, but is not limited to:
- When Users visit our site
- When Users register on the site
- When Users place an order on our site
- When Users fill out a form on our site
- When Users subscribe to our email newsletter
- In connection with other services, activities, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number but this is not a requirement to visit or broswe our site. Users may visit and browse our Site anonymously.
We collect personal identification information from Users only if and when they voluntarily submit or provide such information to us. Users can refuse to supply personally identification information, but in doing so this may prevent them from engaging in, or restrict them from assessing, certain Site related features, functions and activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personally identifying information about Users whenever they visit, browse, use or otherwise interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include, but is not limited to, information such as the type of computer or device being used, information about the web browser being used by the User and various other technical information about Users means of connected to our Site. This can also included, without limitation, information such as the type of operating system being used, the Internet service providers utilized and other similar statistics, data and information.
What is a “Cookie?”
A cookie is a very small electronic file sent by web servers to a web browser on a computer or other device where the file is stored. Cookies are normally a very small text document that frequently includes an unique anonymous identifier to identify you when you use and make a return visit to our site. When you visit a Web site, that website’s computer usually requests permission from a User’s computer or device to store the cookie file in a part of your hard drive or storage area specifically designated for cookies. Each unique website on the internet can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences are set to allow this. In order to protect your privacy and security, your browser will typically only allow a web site to request and access its own cookies and not those cookies of other sites.
A cookie is used to send information from a visitor or internet user’s device back to the web server. This allows the site or server to identify and track web browsers.
There are typically two major types of internet cookies: session and persistent. Session cookies are usually automatically deleted and removed from your computer or device when you close your web browser. In contrast, persistent cookies typically remain on your computer or device until they are deleted or reach their pre-defined expiration date.
Cookies on ChiropracticArt.com
- To analyze and better understand how visitors use and interact with our site.
- To offer a variety of convenient features such as the ability to recognize both returning and registered users.
- To offer services such as allowing return visitors to remain logged in, recognizing usernames, managing content submission forms, contact forms etc.
- To track the number of visits to our site and to analyze how visitors interact with our site.
- To track sales of products for which we are affiliate marketers. Tracking cookies used by the third party affiliate marketing networks we work with permit these networks to track and credit sales generated via our site.
How We Use Collected Information
Generally speaking, we use any personal information we have collected or accessed only for the purposes of administering our necessary business activities, providing customer service and making other items and services available and accessible to our end users, customers and prospective customers.
ChiropracticArt.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To analyze and improve customer service
Collected information may allow us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use data and information to understand how our Users as a whole use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site, Products and Services
WeÂ are committed to continually improving our website based on information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To help us process transactions
We may need to use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide the necessary service to fill that order. We typically do not share this information with outside or third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service or to continue to conduct business.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other unique Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To share your information with third parties when required.
Although we typically don’t, we reserve the right to, and we may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address Users provide with their order for to send them information and updates about their order. User email addresses may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests for information or to respond for purposes of answering questions. If a User chooses to opt-in to our email newsletter or mailing list, they will periodically receive emails containing ChiropracticArt.com company news, site and product updates, related product or service information, and more. A user can unsubscribe or opt out at any time. We provide detailed unsubscribing instructions at the bottom of each email. Users can also unsubscribe by contacting us via email or our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We typically do not sell, trade, or rent Users information to others but reserve the right to do so. Be advised we do disclose information when we are legally compelled or required to do so, or when we require the disclosure for the protection and preservation of our own legal rights. We may share data such as generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with advertisers, business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above. At times we may use third party service providers to help us conduct business or in order to administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out email newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these and other third parties for those limited purposes.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising and/or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of third parties such as our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Please note we do not control the content or links that appear on any of these other sites and we are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from on our website. Visiting, browsing and interacted with any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site or that mention our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. We do not collect or maintain information at our website from those individuals we actually know are under the age of 13. No portion of our website is intended for or structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Required Amazon Associates Disclaimer:
The owner and administrator of this site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Your acceptance of these terms
Feel free to contact us using the information provided below.